Saturday, June 30, 2012

5 Days A Stranger - Freeware Point&Click Adventure

FunFreeware 5 Days A stranger SSHot

Get in, get the loot, get out... that's how it usually goes for master cat burglar Trilby. But after he breaks into the supposedly vacated country manor erstwhile of the aristocratic DeFoe family, he quickly finds that things are not that simple. Together with a group of strangers, he finds himself imprisoned by some invisible intelligence. A force prepared to do anything to keep them there. Up to and including murder...


FunFreeware 5 Days A stranger SSHot


Point And Click adventure game in style of old LucasArts games...

5 Days A Stranger gameplay video (spoiler warning!!!):


1 comment:

  1. After examine a couple of of the weblog posts on your
    website now, and I actually like your means of blogging.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark website listing and will likely be checking again soon.
    Pls check out my website as effectively and let me know what you think.



    my weblog

    ReplyDelete